HEARING AID CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Keep the hearing aids dry.
- Put the hearing aids in a dehumidifier kit or in a container with silica gel overnight, the aids will be dry by morning.
- Remove the aids when perspiration is greatest.
- Never expose the hearing aids to steam or vapor such as shower, sauna or direct rain.
- Avoid high temperatures.
- Never leave the aids in the glove compartment or on the dash of a car on a hot day.
- Never expose them to the blast from a hair dryer or to prolonged direct sun.
- Never leave them near to radiator, heater or hot surface
- Handle the hearing aids gently.
- Do not drop it on hard surfaces.
- Always put them over a soft surface such as carpet or bed when handling them.
Dirt & Dust
- Wipe the hearing aids with a dry soft cloth to externally clean them each day
- Use the brush provided to remove the earwax.
- Use only the battery recommended by the dispenser.
- Remove the battery from the hearing aids or just open the battery door at night.
- Do not leave dead battery in the hearing aid
- Keep the earmould clean by cleaning it with luke warm water once a week
- Dry the earmould properly with cold air using air blower.
- If the opening is clogged with wax, clean it gently with dull toothpick or other small dull object.